We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, or other contact information.
In order to avail reach us through the website with your feedback and comments, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Telephone/ Mobile Number
- E-mail address
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our site’s online contact us form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, telephone number, and email address). As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the site. You have the option of liking our social media accounts through your accounts. If you choose to do so, we collect information about you from the social media platform, including without limitation, name, pictures, location, preferences, contacts information and other information available publicly. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the site. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient, and safe experience, customised to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you.
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services.
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards.
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
We collect and store your search details on the website, including your search history, the usage of the website, and the features and time you have used the website for. We collect any communications between you and other users or third parties through our website and details of any external links or advertisements that you click on.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store, or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
The website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any external websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, services/products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited communication. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that we and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such an event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We co-operate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
Following your submission, you cannot review and change the information you submitted. You consent to allow us to track your information for all purposes deemed suitable to us. You cannot change your information such as: name, phone number, and email address in our databases.
We will retain in our files information for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such information is never removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests, if any.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the company. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS